Thursday, 28 June 2012

Pre Intro Intro :P

Introduction


8abil ma I introduce you to the characters of this story, here's mine.

I started writing 3 years ago. And I published this story before.... fee muntadayat mub bas muntada under a different name.

I didn't receive much feedback ou I dropped publishing, bas I continued writing in private because I was truly in love with my characters and the story has become an escape and alternate reality to me. There are so many parallels between this story and my life it's amazing ;P

Il8i9ah has been written bil3araby, bas I'll comment both bil3araby ou bilenglish l2anah hathy 6abee3ty and that's how I grew up - bilingual and that's how my writing is. I'm sorry itha ilstyle doesn't suit you bas I'll try my best to keep it consistent. All the story will be consistently arabic.

Yallah bismillah <3 I'd also like to thank my bestieeeeeeeee and my favorite blog author EVER for encouraging me to start this blog. Fdaitkum I love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate your comments :D Please and thank youu :*